200-411 Richmond Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 3S5
Signed in as:
Signed in as:
CERTIFICATION ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION:
1. Qualification and Current Registration: The candidate must provide documentation of having completed an official accredited training program within their area of clinical expertise and documentation of applicable registration status at their respective governing College. The candidate must also demonstrate that they are currently in good standing with their respective college and hold autonomy to practice with no imitations at the time of examination.
2. CMLE Exam: In order to qualify for the CMLE examination, the candidate must have completed the CMLE Online Course in the prior 12 months at the time of application. No substitutions for this training will be accommodated in any circumstance.
CERTIFICATION REGISTRATION PROCESS:
1. Individuals must complete the CMLE registration form
3. The Certification Coordinator will email you if there are any issues with your registration form
4. The Certification Coordinator will email you a payment link for the course, exam or both
5. Once you've made the payment you are officially registered
CERTIFICATION COURSE INFORMATION:
1. The course window runs Monday to Sunday
2. The course is entirely held online
3. The course consists of pre-recorded videos as well as PowerPoints
4. Individuals can go through the course at their own pace during the course window. We recommend setting aside 25 hours
5. We do offer a live Welcome Session on Monday and Q&A Session on Friday. These aren't mandatory but recommended
CERTIFICATION EXAM INFORMATION:
1. The exam runs on Sunday from 9:00 AM EST to 12:00 PM EST
2. The exam is held online through a platform called ProProfs
3. The exam is proctored. Individuals must leave their webcam on during the exam but must stay muted
4. Individuals must join the call at 8:30 AM EST so their ID can be checked
5. If you need accommodation then please email firstname.lastname@example.org by the Thursday
CERTIFICATION IME REPORTS INFORMATION:
IME Report Review: As a key component of completing their CMLE certification, the candidate must demonstrate competency in IME assessments and reporting. The reports will be reviewed by the Examination Committee through a blind peer review process, and scored together as pass or fail. Both reports must receive a passing grade in order to qualify for certification.
There are two options to satisfy these criteria:
CERTIFICATION MAINTENANCE INFORMATION:
The successful CMLE candidate will be required to provide the Examination Office with evidence of completion of continuing education in the field of independent medicolegal evaluations annually by the 31st December of each calendar year.
1. Completion of a minimum of 5 hours per calendar year of continuing education directly relating to or relevant to the field of independent evaluations and disability management. This might include conference and/or webinar participation, research publication, or formal coursework. Any other proposed educational activities will require review by the credentialing committee on special request and with full documentation.
2. All related clinical and legal topics are eligible. Any questions regarding eligibility should be forwarded to the CMLE Examination Office in advance of completion of the session/course.
Successful completion of this program will qualify clinical participants to write the CMLE Certification Exam. Please see the CMLE Examination Regulations CLICK BELOW for more information